The Festival of Learning is here!
How are you celebrating the life-changing benefits of learning this May and June? What does the nation #lovetolearn?
Did you see our news story about what people love to learn? We discovered that the top 10 skills that adults in the UK would love to learn include:
1. Cooking and baking (39%)
2. Playing a musical instrument (23%)
3. Learning a language or languages (21%)
4. Singing (17%)
5. Photography (15%)
See what else people say they would #lovetolearn
Remember, if you’re running events this summer that encourage adults, families and communities to learn something new then you can add them to the Festival of Learning events calendar.
Benefits of uploading your event include:
• Increase the potential for your events to be seen by a new audience
• National Careers Service advisors actively promote the events listed to clients as opportunities to get back into education or employment
• Selected events will be shared or highlighted on NIACE’s social media, website and press releases during the Festival
Resources for your events
Download branded promotional resources for your events. The Festival of Learning toolkit is jam-packed with tips on hosting an event, generating press coverage and boosting social media reach. Other resources include web banners, posters and logos.