Become a partner or supporter
NIACE works with various partners and supporters across the country to make Adult Learners’ Week the success that it is. The involvement of our partners and supporters is invaluable and brings many benefits.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved in Adult Learners' Week including nominating or sponsoring an award, partnering one of our events, organising a ‘have a go’ event or holding a celebration event to recognise learners’ achievements.
• Showcase your commitment to the learning and skills agenda
• Reach a broader audience through recognition as a supporter of Adult Learners’ Week
• Access opportunities to be represented at local, regional and national events, including award ceremonies
• Take advantage of extensive media coverage – including digital, hard copy and social media activity
• Be associated with thousands of promotional collateral produced each year
Depending on the level of support provided, there are a range of brand partnership and publicity opportunities available.
For more information about how you can become involved in Adult Learners’ Week and the Festival of Learning please contact email@example.com