As the UK’s largest festival of learning, Adult Learners’ Week is the perfect opportunity to celebrate learning in all its forms, to raise awareness of the benefits it can bring, and to inspire adults of all ages to try something new.
The organisations and individuals who take part in Adult Learners’ Week are central to its impact, engaging around 100,000 people across the country in activities each year.
Get involved in Adult Learners' Week 2013:
- View the inspirations stories of our Adult Learners' Week 2012 Award Winners and use them to inspire others.
- Support Adult Learners’ Week 2013 to help us all raise awareness of the benefits of adult learning.
- Hold a learning event in your workplace, college or local community to showcase the opportunities that you provide
- Nominate a friend, relative, colleague or student, or an inspiring learning project, for an Adult Learners' Week 2013 Award; register now for more information.
- Hold a learning event during Adult Learners' Week 2013 in your workplace, college or local community to showcase the opportunities that you provide.
- Find out what’s happening in your area.
Adult Learners’ Week 2013 will take place from 18 - 24 May. Register here for more information about how to get involved.