In your area
From the number of adults taking part in events, to every learner who is nominated, your role in Adult Learners’ Week is essential to its success.
For Adult Learners' Week 2013, you can:
- Support Adult Learners’ Week 2013 to help us highlight the benefits that learning can bring and make the case for adult learning and skills.
- Nominate a friend, relative, colleague or student, or an inspiring learning project, for an Adult Learners' Week 2013 Award; register now for more information.
- hold a learning event during Adult Learners' Week 2013 in your workplace, college or local community.
To make things easier for you there is a Regional Co-ordinator available in each of the 9 English regions. These experienced and dedicated people are there to help you:
- provide general regional advice about Adult Learners’ Week
- forge links/partnerships with other organisations in your area
- create the best possible nomination for Adult Learners' Week 2013 Awards
- organise your Adult Learners' Week 2013 events
Find out how you can get involved by contacting the Regional Co-ordinator in your area.
Follow NIACE on Twitter and join us in tweeting about your Adult Learners’ Week activities using #ALW13.
Adult Learners’ Week 2013 will be held from 18 - 24 May. Register your interest in getting involved.